Come one, come all to A Very Croydon Christmas, a festive concert presented in conjunction with Fairfield Halls led by London Mozart Players, Fairfield Halls’ resident chamber orchestra, to inspire Christmas cheer. With sing-along carols, Christmas number ones, accompanying sleigh bells, and performances by local choirs, this merry concert will feature LMP’s brass ensemble, and the great Fairfield pipe organ, played by TikTok sensation, Reductio.
Mulled wine and mince pies will be available. Festive jumpers are encouraged!
- Willcocks Once in Royal David’s City
- Darke In the Bleak Midwinter
- Anon (arr. Roger Harvey) Past Three O’Clock
- Willcocks While Shepherds Watched
- Traditional (arr. Ryan Linham) Good King Wenceslas
- Willcocks The First Nowell
- Gruber Stille Nacht
- Willcocks Hark! The Herald Angels Sing: 1. Fanfare
- Roger Harvey A Festive Cheer
- Willcocks God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Torme (arr. Christopher Mowat) The Christmas Song
- Willcocks It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Traditional (arr. Ryan Linham) Christmas Hits Medley
- Willcocks O Come All Ye Faithful
- London Mozart Players
- Matt Walters organ
- Croydon Voices choir
- Croydon Bach Choir
- Croydon Philharmonic Choir
- Old Palace of John Whitgift School Choir
BSL Interpretation is available for this concert and for some of the pre-show activity. Seats in the auditorium will be saved for BSL users, please specify when booking.
A BSL translator will be available at the Box Office from 7pm to support ticket collection and way finding. They will also be available in the interval. If this assistance will be useful please email Aiyana on email@example.com before 12pm on Thursday 7 December and let her know you’re coming. This will help us better support everyone on the night.
The concert forms part of the This is Croydon programme of festive and seasonal events A Very Croydon Christmas led by local community and voluntary organisations and multi faith groups. We will be opening the doors at the Fairfield early for free events including face painting, local choirs and bands, dance and festive themed activities. You do not have to have a ticket to the main concert to attend, just drop-in any time between 4-7pm.