A free must-attend one-day music biz extravaganza building the NXTGEN of Croydon’s music industry stars
We are excited to present a unique one-day event that aims to highlight opportunities in the music business to young people in Croydon and beyond. Hosted at Croydon’s Iconic Fairfield Halls Concert Hall on Monday 12th February.
NXTGEN CROYDON is aim to provide attendees with an overview of the range of jobs and income-generating avenues available.
The day will feature:
- Bitesize Panels
- Networking events for emerging music talent and entrepreneurs
Topics covered on the day:
- Building a business
- How to get programmed at festivals and gigs
Register your FREE ticket to take full advantage of this music industry phenomenon and ensure to keep an eye out on the below socials for regular updates.
We are proud to release the first set of speakers who consist of:
- Gareth Varty (Head of Client Management at Sentric Music)
- Char Grant (Founder of creative consultancy ‘Babychild’)
- Esta Rae (Event Manager for AIM and No Limit Management)
- Latisha Pemberton (Operations Manager at NQ Legacy)
- Finesse Foreva team
The event is presented in association with the Music Managers Forum (MMF), the organisation representing more than 1,500 UK-based managers. MMF staff will oversee dedicated expert-led sessions that will highlight the crucial role of the manager in building the careers of artists, songwriters, producers and other creative talent.