You might recognise India and Leroy as trainers from The Body Coach App by Joe Wicks!
An inclusive HIIT workout session to wake you up on a Saturday morning! It will be full of energy and positive vibes. After the session, head over to The Queen’s Gardens for our Liberty Garden Party, and enjoy a morning coffee from Dialogue Hub’s BSL Cafe.
What you will experience
India and Leroy will motivate and support you to take part in a fun group workout session!
About the artists
India Morse is a deaf personal trainer who breaks barriers in the fitness industry. Everyone deserves to be welcomed, no matter what ability or disability.
Leroy Elevates is all about empowering communities and individuals to live their full potential through inclusive movement and mindfulness. With a professional background in youth and community inclusion, overcoming barriers to wellness and personal experience of mental health barriers you can always expect a heartfelt, soul hitting session to uplift your body and mind.
Using influences from dance, sports, yoga and fitness, Leroy will bring an exciting, high energy and zesty session that focuses on making fitness fun accessible.
- BSL Interpreter
- Integrated audio description
- Suitable for all abilities
- This is a relaxed event
- Step-free access throughout
- Accessible toilets closeby
- Audio Describers will be available across the festival to support with guiding, touch tours and describing on an on-demand basis. To book time with a describer for this event, email: email@example.com
- A Wellbeing Hub and breakout space is available within the venue.