Celebrate Diwali with the local Croydon community…
Join us on Saturday 4th November in Whitgift Square 12pm – 5pm for a special day of free family-friendly workshops, performances and Free Henna to celebrate the Festival of Light.
There is a full day of FREE workshops on the day from Bhangra, Garba & Bollywood workshops to classic dance and storytelling to celebrate the festival of light.
- All day | Free Henna
- 12pm | Folk Dance Workshop
- 1pm | Bollywood Dance Workshop
- 2pm | Garba Dance Workshop
- 3.10pm | Odisi Classicak Dance Workshop
- 3.45pm | South Asian & Gaana Dance Workshop
- 4.15pm | Bhangra Dance Workshop
Henna is walk in only (no pre-booking required)
All workshops there are a number of pre-booked spaces as well as walk in spaces on the day